The Camp minnow trap is probably the most widely available and recognized
glass trap around. It was designed and patented by Carl Camp in the early
1950's. Although they say "Checotah, Oklahoma" on the trap, they were not
made there. The traps with all the writing on one panel were made in Sallisaw
and Cedar Oklahoma, and the later version, with the writing split up on
two separate panels were made in Mansfield, Arkansas by the Johnson Glass
Company. They were made until sometime in the 1960's. There is another
trap which just has the words "one gallon" on it, probably an early version.
The triangle traps (bottom of the list) were made from the mold for the
Acme trap, but shortened by about 2". They
were probably made in the mid to late '50s.